We are currently looking for students who share our vision and are interested in taking part in our activities.
If you are interested in working as intern at JIGH, please send your resume and a cover letter providing details about your qualifications and the reasons for your application to email@example.com. You can submit them either in English or in Japanese. Some of the conditions below are negotiable.
To intern at JIGH, you must meet the following criterion:
- Number of Positions:
- Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan
- Work Hours
- 10:00〜18:00 (negotiable)
- Work Days
- Monday〜Friday (negotiable)
- Transportation fees will be covered for the first two months. Compensations are negotiable from your third month depending on skills and competencies.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university program or in a Master’s or Ph.D. program regardless of departmental affiliation.
- Business-level English proficiency is required, along with the ability to read research papers written in English. Business level proficiency of Japanese is also required.
- Research Skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret information and data from various resources.
- IT Skills
- Strong technical skills with good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and WordPress.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to find solutions when you face difficulties in progressing with your work.
- Any experience on global health, development and healthcare related activities are preferable.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the applications
submitted. If you match our criteria, we will invite you for an interview. We will notify you of our decision after the
interview. The interview can be either face-to-face or via